What kind of website do I need?
As far as a website goes; It all comes down to the specific needs of the business/individual it is representing.
Some normal types of websites include:
- Template: We choose a template and input your info. Plain, but fast & cheap.
- Static: Built once with occasional updates made via HTML coding.
- Cost: $500 or $50/monthly
- Dynamic: Allows user submitted content (like a blog) to update the site regularly.
- Cost: $1,000 minimum or $100/monthly
- eCommerce: Online stores demand a robust back-end in order to process orders, manage customer data, determine shipping costs, and accept payments.
- Cost: By estimate. If you are going to be selling a product online, we will have to discuss your needs to determine the best option for your budget and needs.
The two cost numbers are just different payment options described here:
- Lump Sum: Paid 50% up front and 50% on completion with normal re-occurring costs paid by you.
- Monthly Payment: Flat monthly fee which includes website with updates & normal re-occurring costs.
NOTE: “Normal re-occurring costs” include yearly domain registration & monthly hosting/email server. For more information on these costs checkout our article: Websites 101.
Want to browse some templates or WordPress themes? Check them out.